Hostel facilities separately for boys and girl students. The hostels are separated widely and fenced. Care is taken to provide as much comfort as possible.
Ladies Hostel Facilities
A well ventilated structure with wide spaced corridors and closed on all sides. The rooms are wide and can accommodate two students. A lounge for visiting guests is also provided.
- A cot is provided to each student.
- Working tables and chairs are provided for each room. There are ceiling fans, tube lights, two double socket power switch boards, bureaus and metal/wood racks. Shoe/slipper stand is also provided for inmate of each room.
- Bathroom complex with toilets (Eastern / Western) along with wash basins on each floor is provided.
- Dining hall is wide spaced with a capacity of 200 students at a time. Granite table tops with stainless steel stools are provided. A storage rack for plates is available. Washing sinks are available. All the mess services (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner) are of self serviced.
- A 42″ LED TV is provided in Dining Hall for entertainment.
- RO water (Normal/Cold/ Hot) is provided for drinking purposes. RO water doctor is also available at each floor for easy access at any time.
- Separate washing area and washing machine for each wing is being installed.
- Dailies (The Hindu English and Ttamil, Daily Thanthi) are provided to improve the language fluency and general knowledge. Separate reading room is also provided.
- Indoor game facility like shuttle badminton, carrom board and chess are available inside the hostel.
- Medical kit comprising of painkiller, first aid kit, simple generic drugs are available for immediate relief. Students in need of medical attention are taken to multi specialty hospital at Hosur, accompanied by staff members.
- Napkin burner for each wing is provided.
- Napkin vending machine is also provided.
- Generator facilities have been provided to hostel.
- For security purpose camera is placed in entrance and exit of hostel.
- Wifi facilities are provided in hostels 24×7 for betterment of students, aiding in their studies.
- The hostel facilities are maintained by a team of house keeping and sanitary workers who maintain the rooms, corridors, common area, bathrooms and toilets daily.