- About Us
- Contact Us
Application to TNAU is MANDATORY for all candidates applying for TNAU counseling AS WELL AS APPLYING FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA in Adhiyamaan College of Agriculture and Research (affiliated to TNAU)
|01.||Admission Notifications in Tamil and English dailies (Notification)||18.05.2018|
|02.||Opening of online application||18.05.2018|
|03.||Last date for online application||17.06.2018|
|04.||Document Verification for Special Reservations||18.06.2018 to 20.06.2018|
|05.||Publication of Rank List||22.06.2018|
|06.||Counseling for Sports, Ex-servicemen and Decedents of freedom fighter and Differently abled quota||07.07.2018|
|07.||I Phase Counseling (Online)||09.07.2018 to 13.07.2018|
|08.||Counseling for vocational stream||16.07.2018|
|09.||Counseling for NRI and Industry sponsorship quota||17.07.2018 & 18.07.2018|
|10.||II Phase Counseling (Online)||23.07.2018 to 27.07.2018|
|11.||Registration for I semester||01.08.2018|
|12.||Closure of Admission||31.08.2018|
Instructions for Online Application Process Read information Brochure 2018 carefully before Online Registration.
1. Go to https://tnauonline.in
2. Click “Undergraduate”.
3. Click on “New Registration”. (Note: All information should be entered carefully)
4. Complete the candidate Registration form to receive your user ID and password in YOUR registered personal mobile and e-mail. (Note: The registered mobile number and e-mail ID must be accessible by the candidate all the time for receiving all communications related to admission. Use of e-mail ID and mobile number of others (like friends, relatives, internet browsing centres, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing important communication from TNAU)
5. Note down the User ID and Password sent to your registered mobile and e-mail.
6. Click on “Proceed to Application” button.
7. Complete the Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, and Step 4 of online application. For more details, read the specimen copy of the application in pdf file format, available in https://tnauonline.in.
8. Complete the online payment using e-payment link (available in Step 4 of online application). Fee is Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates). (Note: In case, you have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, please wait for 24 hours. The reference number will be sent to your registered Mobile number and e-mail. If your attempt of payment is a failure, repeat from Instruction No.8 above to complete the payment process).
9. Login again with your user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. THIS COMPLETES AND CONFIRMS YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND JOINT DECLARATION FORM OR SCREENSHOTS OF APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
10. Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Exservicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota / Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean (Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY from June 18 to June 20, 2018 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. (Note: Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling)
GO TO TOP